2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlbany Road Chislehurst BR7
- Exceptional Period Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Meticulously Refurbished
- Adorned With Stylish Finishes
- Many Period Features Retained
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bonus Room Fitted As Cinema Room
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Excellent Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
Situated in the heart of Chislehurst within walking distance to the High Street and all the local amenities it has to offer, is this exceptional two double bedroom period home.
Meticulously refurbished this larger than average and perfectly proportioned Victorian house sits proudly elevated from the street, is bordered by traditional London style railings and gates, and approached by granite steps leading to the front entrance.
Internally this charming home is decorated to an exacting standard and has been adorned with stylish contemporary finishes throughout that blend seamlessly with the many period features retained. The spacious accommodation comprises; lounge with working fireplace, dining room with access to the rear decked area and garden, modern fitted kitchen with high quality appliances and American walnut worktops, luxurious bathroom with underfloor heating, bespoke frameless glass shower, designer bath and suite all finished with natural limestone tiling to floor and walls, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and original working fireplace, second double bedroom and bonus loft room fitted as a cinema room.
There are numerous other features including, stained original wood flooring, luxurious carpet, decorative ceiling roses and bespoke radiator covers to name but a few.
The rear garden is a good size and has been landscaped with a circular lawn surrounded by granite setts, slate chippings and shrub borders leading to a cobble stone patio. Wrapped around the rear of the house a decked patio provides a seating and BBQ area.
Being end of terrace the property further benefits from potential to extend to the side as well as the option to convert the loft (STPP).
Albany Road is located within easy reach of Elmstead Woods (1m) and Chislehurst (1.1m) train stations with fast and frequent services to Charing Cross, Canon Street and London Bridge. Highly regarded local schools include, Mead Road, Redhill and Edgebury primary schools. Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P205933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.