2 bedroom bungalow for saleWillow Park, Banks Lane, Carlisle
Offers in Region of
- SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY EAST OF CITY
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE & HALLWAY
- LIVING ROOM, CONSERVATORY, KITCHEN
- 2 BEDROOMS, SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING, ELECTRIC HEATING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING
- ENERGY RATING D
Recently refurbished after the Carlisle floods this semi detached bungalow situated on a development of similar properties to the east of Carlisle City Centre benefits from double glazing and electric heating. The accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Vestibule, Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen, conservatory, 2 bedrooms and a Shower Room. Externally there is communal parking and gardens. Please note that property restrictions state the purchaser has to be 55 years of age or over.
13'3" x 14'4" - Electric fire with decorative hearth and surround. Patio doors leading to:
Door to communal gardens.
10'5" x 7'9" - Fitted base and wall units, electric hob and oven, extractor fan, drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine.
10'8" x 9'3" - Fitted Wardrobes.
7'9" x 8'8"
Comprising mains shower, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, WC.
Communal gardens and parking.
This property was affected by the flood in Dec 2015.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58230838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN170144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.