2 bedroom flat for saleWHARRY COURT BENTON
Withdrawn from Market
- SPACIOUS SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER EN-SUITE)
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH JULIET BALCONY
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ONE ALLOTTED PARKING SPACE. NO UPPER CHAIN
THIS WELL PRESENTED MODERN TOP FLOOR APARTMENT IS SITUATED IN A POPULAR AND CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING SAINSBURY'S SUPERMARKET, THE DWP, THE FREEMAN HOSPITAL AND TRANSPORT FACILITIES. BENEFITS INCLUDE GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, SECURITY ENTRY SYSTEM AND ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. THE ACCOMMODATION BRIEFLY COMPRISES: ENTRANCE HALLWAY, SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH JULIET BALCONY AND OPEN THROUGH TO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND THERE IS A BATHROOM WITH MODERN WHITE SUITE. AN EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7543971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowes Mitchell, Benton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.