3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenfield Lane, Hoole, Chester
Withdrawn from Market
- A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM HOME
- TUCKED AWAY IN THE HEART OF HOOLE
- EXCELLENT AMENITIES NEARBY INCLUDING WELL REGARDED SCHOOL
- OFF ROAD PARKING, DETACHED GARAGE & PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- A STYLISH KITCHEN/DINER AND SHOWER ROOM
- A MUST VIEW
DROP DOWN YOUR BAGS & MOVE STRAIGHT IN! This deceptively spacious and stylish family home is set back and located close to excellent amenities including well regarded schools, shops, transport links and access to the city centre of Chester. In brief the property benefits from reception hallway, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances which include "Bosch" oven, "Smeg" ceramic hob, "Indesit" washing machine,"Hotpoint" dishwasher and integral fridge/freezer and conservatory. The first floor benefits from a modern shower room and three generous sized bedrooms. Outside there is off road parking for several vehicles and access to the detached garage. The rear garden benefits from privacy with lawn areas, gravel areas and mature shrubs and trees to provide color throughout all seasons. VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58232149.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7551714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.