4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Old Waiting Rooms, Ashwellthorpe
Withdrawn from Market
- An opportunity to purchase a piece of Norfolk History
- The old waiting rooms was once part of the Ashwellthorpe Railway station
- The property offers approximately 1500 sq ft of living space
- Envious views across fields front and rear
- Four bedrooms and a nursery
- Newly fitted kitchens and bathrooms
- Sitting on a plot 70ft x 45ft
- Separate dining and utility rooms
- Wood burner in the living room
AN OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A LITTLE PIECE OF NORFOLK HISTORY. ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THIS DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE ONCE FORMED AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE GREAT EASTERN RAILWAY AS THE STATIONS WAITING ROOMS TAKING PASSENGERS TO IPSWICH AND EAST DEREHAM FOR MARKETS. Today the property sits high on a hill with spectacular views across fields to the front and rear after being sympathetically updated by the current owners who have added a new kitchen and bathrooms, exposed beams in the ceilings and floorboards to good effect. This spacious accommodation offers approximately 1500 sq ft of living space comprising of four bedrooms, a nursery and bathroom on the first floor, hallway with storage, 18ft living room with wood burner, 13ft 10in kitchen and dining room, 12ft conservatory and a utility room with WC and basin. Outside you have a 15ft x 15ft courtyard garden, 45ft x 25ft side garden and a 25ft x 10ft rear garden.
HALLWAY 13' 10" x 7' 10" (4.22m x 2.39m)
LIVING ROOM 18' 0" x 13' 10" (5.49m x 4.22m)
CONSERVATORY 12' 0" x 14' 10" (3.66m x 4.52m) (max)
DINING ROOM 13' 10" x 12' 0" (4.22m x 3.66m)
KITCHEN 13' 10" x 8' 0" (4.22m x 2.44m)
UTILITY ROOM WITH WC AND BASIN 16' 8" x 3' 0" (5.08m x 0.91m)
MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES 12' 0" x 10' 6" (3.66m x 3.2m)
NURSERY ROOM 7' 7" x 6' 7" (2.31m x 2.01m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 6" x 10' 2" (3.2m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 2" x 7' 9" (3.1m x 2.36m)
BEDROOM FOUR 13' 10" x 7' 10" (4.22m x 2.39m) (max)
COURTYARD GARDEN 15' 0" x 15' 0" (4.57m x 4.57m)
SIDE GARDEN 25' 0" x 30' 0" (7.62m x 9.14m)
REAR GARDEN 30' 0" x 10' 0" (9.14m x 3.05m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100254003103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moneyproperties, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.