2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhernside, Carlisle, Cumbria
- An ideal starter home to the west of the city and access to the Norther bypass,
- Well presented and cared mid link house,
- 2 Double bedrooms, bathroom,
- Living room and dining room,
- Kitchen, sun porch and entrance hall,
- Garden, garden, C/H, D/G,
- Energy Rating - C.
This well presented property is an ideal starter home with gardens and garage - Arrange a viewing today! The spacious accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, living room and dining room, kitchen and conservatory over looking the well cared for garden. To the first floor are 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, garage, garden to the front and rear. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58233205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN170051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.