3 bedroom terraced house for salePople Street, Wymondham
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Offering approximately 1100 sq ft of living space
- Sitting on a generous plot 90ft x 25ft
- Walking distance from sought after schools
- Close to the town centre and all its amenities
- Potential to turn front garden 35ft x 25ft into parking area (stpp)
- Views across school fields to the rear
- Kitchen extension and conservatory
- Easy access to the main A11 for commuting
- No forward chain / quick sale required
NO FORWARD CHAIN QUICK SALE REQUIRED FOR THIS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE WALKING DISTANCE FROM SOUGHT AFTER LOCAL SCHOOLS AND THE TOWN CENTRE WITH ALL ITS AMENITIES. This mid terrace house comes to market for a quick sale so offers are invited. The property offers approximately 1100 sq ft of living space and comprises of hallway with downstairs WC and basin, extended kitchen 12ft 9in x 8ft 7in which can be extended across the back of the property, 23ft 2in living room / dining room with access into 9ft 5in x 8ft conservatory, landing, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. The front garden measures 35ft x 20ft and could be opened up for parking (stpp) and the rear garden is 30ft x 20ft which backs onto an open grass area with the school fields beyond.
HALLWAY 14' 4" x 6' 7" (4.37m x 2.01m)
WC WITH BASIN 4' 4" x 3' 0" (1.32m x 0.91m)
KITCHEN 12' 9" x 8' 7" (3.89m x 2.62m)
LIVING AREA 14' 3" x 12' 5" (4.34m x 3.78m)
DINING AREA 10' 5" x 8' 9" (3.18m x 2.67m)
CONSERVATORY 9' 5" x 7' 5" (2.87m x 2.26m)
BEDROOM ONE WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES 12' 5" x 9' 3" (3.78m x 2.82m)
BEDROOM TWO WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES 11' 7" x 9' 11" (3.53m x 3.02m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 2" x 8' 5" (2.79m x 2.57m)
BATHROOM 6' 4" x 5' 4" (1.93m x 1.63m)
FRONT GARDEN 35' 0" x 20' 0" (10.67m x 6.1m)
REAR GARDEN 30' 0" x 20' 0" (9.14m x 6.1m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100254003136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moneyproperties, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.