3 bedroom link detached house for saleChorefields, Kidlington
Withdrawn from Market
- Tucked away in popular cul-de-sac
- Short walk of Kidlington High Street and bus routes
- Very well presented link-detached home
- Potential to extend subject to planning
- Modern kitchen/dining room to the rear
- Full width double-glazed conservatory
- Utility room
- Non-overlooked Southerly aspect garden
- Garage with driveway
- Double glazing and gas central heating
SUMMARY A spacious and very well presented link-detached 3 bedroom home tucked away in an exceptional cul-de-sac location, just a short walk to Kidlington High Street and bus routes to Oxford Parkway and Oxford City Centre. The property has been finished to a high standard throughout and offers further potential to extend (subject to planning). With a modern kitchen/dining room to the rear, full width double-glazed conservatory, utility room, non-overlooked Southerly aspect garden, garage with driveway, double glazing and gas central heating, this is a fantastic family home.
ENTRANCE PORCH Door and window to entrance porch, cupboard housing updated fuse board, space for shoes and coats, door to:
SITTING ROOM Front aspect, stairs to first floor, arch through to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM Modern shaker style fitted kitchen, stainless sink unit with mixer taps, inset ceramic hob, stainless extractor over, stainless integrated oven, tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for dishwasher, large storage cupboard, large under stairs larder with space for fridge/freezer, double French doors to:
CONSERVATORY UPVC Double glazed, French doors to rear, door to side.
UTILITY ROOM UPVC Double glazed, doors to garage, door to garden, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
LANDING Airing cupboard housing modern Worcester condensing combination boiler.
BEDROOM ONE Rear aspect.
BEDROOM TWO Front aspect.
BEDROOM THREE Rear aspect.
BATHROOM Front aspect, modern part tiled white suite with panelled bath, inset stainless wall mounted thermostatic shower controls, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC.
GARDEN South facing, non-overlooked, laid to lawn, enclosed by timber panel fencing with mature tree, flower and shrub borders, raised decked area, gravelled barbeque area, gated side access.
GARAGE Up and over door, light, power, eaves storage, door to utility.
DRIVEWAY Parking for three cars.
LOCATION Kidlington provides excellent local amenities including a wide range of shops, banks, a library, doctors and dentists surgeries and schooling for all ages. Gosford Sports Centre has an indoor pool, a well equipped gym and squash courts. The village is particularly well placed for easy access to the centre of Oxford with a frequent 24 hour bus service. It is also well positioned for the M40, M4, A34 and A40. The new Oxford Parkway station, located in Water Eaton provides a convenient route to London Marylebone, avoiding the Oxford city centre traffic.
DIRECTIONS From our offices in Kidlington proceed North on the Oxford Road and turn left at the traffic lights onto Lyne Road. Take the fourth right into Chorefields and No.77 can be found in the second cul-de-sac on the right on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58233343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100541007971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.