2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAndover Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1
- 15FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 9FT SQUARE WELL-LIT KITCHEN
- 6FT SQUARE RECENTLY FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SECLUDED COURTYARD REAR GARDEN
- CENTRAL AND WELL POSITIONED LOCATION
A very well presented two bedroom END OF TERRACE home, situated on a no-through road within a 10 minute walk of Swindon train station/Designer Outlet and also close to the Western Flyer Cycle Route. The property has recently had a new kitchen and shower room suite fitted and a viewing is highly recommended by the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWI170057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.