3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleROSEVEARE AVENUE, GRIMSBY
- Modern three bedroom end link house
- Ideal first time purchase opportunity
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and security alarm system
- Hallway, cloakroom, lounge, breakfast kitchen, landing, bathroom and three bedrooms
- Easy maintainable front and rear gardens
- Added bonus of off road parking
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to be offering this modern three bedroom end mews house located just off from Cromwell Road in Grimsby and therefore ideally located for easy access to the areas many amenities including newly built swimming pool, auditorium, good public transport services and good road links. With no forward chain on the vendors side this well presented property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and security alarm system. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, breakfast kitchen, landing, bathroom and three bedrooms. Open plan styled front garden, enclosed and secure rear garden and the added bonus of off road parking. Viewing is highly advised on this ideal first time purchase opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58235797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7546138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.