3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSEAFORD ROAD, CLEETHORPES
- Lovely and recently refurbished three bedroom detached bungalow
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Highly popular location with good local amenities
- Hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and three bedrooms
- Pleasant front and rear gardens
- Driveway and detached garage
- Early viewing is highly advised on this lovely home
- Energy performance rating D before refurbishment and Council tax band C
On the market with Crofts Estate Agents, early viewing is highly advised on this lovely and recently refurbished three bedroom detached bungalow located within this ever popular and well regarded residential location on the fringes of Cleethorpes and Humberston. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with a boiler only installed approximately one year ago this lovely home comprises entrance hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, inner hallway, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Pleasant front and rear gardens, driveway, detached garage and timber shed/workshop.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58235854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7561646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.