3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEMFIELD ROAD, SCARTHO
Offers in Region of
- Well presented and good sized semi-detached dormer bungalow with 3 double bedrooms
- Highly popular village location with good local amenities
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Porch, hallway, living room, dining kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms to the ground floor
- Landing and third double bedroom to the first floor
- Ample off road parking and detached longer than average garage
- Good sized plot with wide frontage and pleasant rear garden
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Early viewing is highly advised on this lovely sized three double bedroom semi-detached bungalow on the market with Crofts Estate Agents which is located within this ever popular and well regarded location. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing this lovely property creates an ideal purchase for a variety of buyers and briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, living room, dining kitchen, bathroom and three double bedrooms (one being to the first floor). Set upon this good sized plot with wide frontage and reasonable sized rear garden the property also benefits from a longer than average detached garage and block paved driveway creating ample off road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58236010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7515124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.