4 bedroom detached house for saleRobinswood Lodge, GLOUCESTER, GL4 6DX
Sold by Us
- Unique Detached Home
- Set in a Gated Development
- Surroundings Gardens and Stunning Views
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Galleried Landing and Full Height Entrance Hall
- 'Hub of the Home' Kitchen/Dining Room
- Driveway and Double Garage
Situated at the foot of Robinswood Hill, this individual home offers fantastic views across Gloucestershire and access to Woodland walks, whilst still being located near to Supermarkets, Bus Links, Takeaways and Schools. Along the lane there is also the Gloucester Dry Ski Slopes, The Hallmark Gym and Golf Course, there is really something for everyone.
The current owners said “We have truly enjoyed our home and its convenient location to Gloucester and the surrounding area. We will certainly miss the peace and quiet we have here and also putting our 12ft Christmas tree in the entrance hall every year"
This unique detached home is set in an exclusive development of just two houses and is accessed via electric gates. As you enter the property you are met by an elegant reception hall overlooked by a galleried landing which provides an imposing focal point. From here you can explore the rest of the home. The living room is located at the front on the house and offers access onto the rear gardens. The main room for entertaining and socializing is the kitchen/dining room, this room is L shaped and is truly multi use as it has the kitchen space, dining area and a seating area to enjoy the views across the garden. The kitchen is complete with a number of handy features including; waste disposal, induction hob and pop up extractor fan. There is also underfloor heating and an instant boiling water tap so tea and coffee is just a touch away. The ground floor accommodation also offers a separate study, conservatory, downstairs WC and integral double garage.
Upstairs the family home comprises of four double bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes. There is also the family bathroom and the master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite shower room.
The gardens to the rear and side of the house are laid to lawn and bordered by mature hedging and shrubs. There are two magnificent Cedar trees in the garden which are traditionally thought to represent healing, protection and cleansing. The home offers balanced accommodation and is ready for its new owners to enjoy it.
21'8 max x 15'1 max
20'0 x 14'9
22'0 max x 21'8 max
8'10 x 6'7
17'1 max x 13'9 max
First Floor Landing
22'8 max x 7'3 max
12'2 x 4'11
17'9 max x 17'1 max
8'10 x 7'7
14'5 x 9'10
14'5 x 8'10
14'5 x 8'10
7'10 x 7'3
Integral Double Garage
18'1 x 18'1
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 316982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.