Get brand editions for Paul Wallace Estate Agents, Cheshunt

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Archibald Close, Enfield

£162,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 60% Share Available
  • Ground Floor
  • Walking Distance of Station/s
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Superb Kitchen
  • Spacious Lounge / Diner
  • Off Street Parking
  • Beautifully Presented

Full description

** 60% SHARE AVAILABLE & WALKING DISTANCE of the STATIONS ** This BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT with SPACIOUS LOUNGE / DINER and GAS CENTRAL HEATING also benefits from SUPERB KITCHEN & BATHROOM / W.C., off street parking and BALCONY.


Lease Information  
Lease-TBC £162,000 FOR 60% SHARE. £320 PCM for the remaining 40% RENT. SERVICE CHARGE INCLUDING GROUND RENT-£87 PCM. Please call the office for more details.

Entrance 
The property is entered via video security entry door to communal hallway with stairs to floors above and own front door to: -

Entrance Hallway 
Wood veneer flooring, storage cupboard, radiator, video entry phone and doors to: -

Lounge/Diner 
15' 9'' x 14' 2'' (4.80m x 4.31m)
Dual aspect with double glazed windows to front and side, wood veneer flooring, two radiator, TV aerial point and door to balcony area and opening to: -

Kitchen 
12' 5'' x 6' 4'' (3.78m x 1.93m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated oven, gas hob, extractor, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, tiled splash backs.

Bedroom One 
15' 0'' x 8' 9'' (4.57m x 2.66m)
Double glazed window to front, wood veneer flooring, radiator, TV aerial point, built in wardrobe.

Bedroom Two 
11' 6'' x 7' 5'' (3.50m x 2.26m)
Double glazed window to front, wood veneer flooring, radiator.

Bathroom 
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C with push button flush, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, panel enclosed bath with dual hand grips, mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, tiled flooring, tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
08 September 2018

Nearest stations

  • Enfield Lock (0.4 mi)
  • Turkey Street (0.5 mi)
  • Waltham Cross (0.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Paul Wallace Estate Agents, Cheshunt

The Brookfield Centre, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 0NN

01992 781100 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Enfield Lock (0.4 mi)
  • Turkey Street (0.5 mi)
  • Waltham Cross (0.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Paul Wallace Estate Agents, Cheshunt

The Brookfield Centre, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 0NN

01992 781100 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 9099758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Wallace Estate Agents, Cheshunt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.