2 bedroom apartment for saleGrange Road, Sandown
- Brand New Luxury Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking & Secure Storage
- Oak Flooring & Carpets Throughout
- Large Balcony Across Lounge & Bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Sought After Location
SUMMARY The apartment is conveniently located on the ground floor of the development with the accommodation consisting of the entrance hall, open plan lounge/ diner with large private balcony boasting the most spectacular sea views, brand new Howdens kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, second bedroom plus the bathroom
Parkside Apartments occupies a prime cliff top position with breath taking panoramic sea views. The luxury development comprises 14 spacious apartments arranged over three floors conveniently located close to some of the island's awarding beaches and miles of unspoilt countryside. The local town centre offers a wealth of local amenities, including a variety of restaurants, bars, leisure facilities and an accessible network of both island wide and mainland transport links.
All of the apartments are furnished with quality fixtures and fittings, including fully integrated kitchens, luxury bathrooms with chrome fittings, allocated parking and secure storage. The secure gated parking and video entry system will offer piece of mind to second home owners and full-time residents alike.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 18' 10" x 15' 6" (5.74m x 4.72m)
KITCHEN 13' 7" x 6' 3" (4.14m x 1.91m)
BEDROOM 1 18' 6" x 10' 0" (5.64m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 1" x 10' 0" (3.99m x 3.05m)
BATHROOM 7' 11" x 6' 7" (2.41m x 2.01m)
EN SUITE 6' 11" x 6' 7" (2.11m x 2.01m)
HEATING Electric underfloor heating.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Floor Area - 935 Square Feet/86.8 Square Meters
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58250419.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.