2 bedroom apartment for saleGrange Road, Sandown
- OPEN DAY 30TH MARCH 2018
- Brand New Luxury Apartments
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking & Secure Storage
- Oak Flooring & Carpets Throughout
- Quality Fitted Kitchens & Bathrooms
SUMMARY The accommodation, located on the first floor consists of the entrance hall, kitchen/ diner with balcony boasting lovely countryside views, two double bedrooms; master with ensuite shower room plus the bathroom.
The development is conveniently located close to some of the island's awarding beaches and miles of unspoilt countryside. The local town centre offers a wealth of local amenities, including a variety of restaurants, bars, leisure facilities and an accessible network of both island wide and mainland transport links.
The apartment benefits from an allocated parking space, use of the manicured communal gardens plus secure storage.
KITCHEN 12' 1" x 6' 2" (3.68m x 1.88m)
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 19' 5" x 12' 9" (5.92m x 3.89m)
BEDROOM 1 19' 5" x 10' 8" (5.92m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 2" x 9' 2" (4.01m x 2.79m)
BATHROOM 7' 1" x 6' 2" (2.16m x 1.88m)
EN SUITE 6' 7" x 6' 2" (2.01m x 1.88m)
HEATING Electric underfloor heating.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Floor Area - 861 Square Feet/79.9 Square Meters
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58251025.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.