3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHaystone Place, Plymouth, PL4
Sold by Us
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living / Dining
- Fitted kitchen & a Utility Room
- Refurbished To a High Standard
- Courtyard garden
- Integrated Light & Sound System
- Lovely views over Victoria Park
- Double Glazing, Gas ch, Alarm
- Close to City Centre
- EPC: D
SUMMARY Situated in a quiet street in Stoke with views over Victoria Park. Recently benefiting from a complete refurbishment with modern kitchen and bathroom, new carpets and freshly painted. Walking distance to city centre, train station and university.
LIVING/ DINING ROOM/ KITCHEN 27' 7" x 13' 11" (8.41m x 4.24m) uPVC front door to open plan living/dining room with uPVC sash window to front, carpeted flooring, radiator,under stairs cupboard with alarm system, integrated light and sound system and stairs to first floor.
The kitchen comprises a range of cream high gloss base and wall units, breakfast bar, single sink and drainer, space for under counter fridge/freezer, integrated wine fridge, double electric oven, uPVC sash window to front, laminate flooring, door to utility area.
UTILITY AREA Plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, laminate flooring
BEDROOM THREE 8' 4" x 7' 7" (2.54m x 2.31m) A versatile ground floor room, UPVC window to front, uPVC door to courtyard garden, carpeted flooring, radiator, pendant lighting and integrated feature down lighting.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 6" x 11' 2" (3.51m x 3.4m) A double aspect room with uPVC sash windows to front and side elevations, carpeted flooring, radiator, integrated feature down lighting.
BEDROOM TWO 15' 11" x 7' 11" (4.85m x 2.41m) uPVC sash window to front, carpeted flooring, radiator, inset for wardrobe, integrated feature down lighting.
BATHROOM UPVC window, three piece white bathroom suite including low level WC, wash hand basin and 'P' shaped bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen, laminate flooring, radiator.
EXTERIOR An enclosed courtyard garden, with fencing and a useful gate access to the front of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58255816.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100056000377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smeaton Homes Ltd, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.