3 bedroom detached house for saleCompton Drive, Oakham, Dudley, DY2
- An attractive detached 3/4 bed house
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Downstairs WC, upstairs bath/WC
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Large Gardens and patio to rear
- Double garage and driveway
- Viewing is highly recommended
- EPC - D
A spacious three/four bedroom detached family home in a cul-de-sac location, Situated just off the Oakham Road in Dudley. Having a drive way to the front of the property with a double garage offering more off road parking. The property comprises of a porch, large lounge with dining area/bedroom 4, a further reception room, a good sized modern fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms (two doubles and a further single) and house bathroom/WC with shower over the bath. Outside there is a side entrance to the rear garden which has a patio with steps leading to a large rear garden. Central heating and double glazing. MUST BE VIEWED. EPC D
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance hall/porch . Door to storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and further doors to:
Downstairs cloakroom . With door to:
Downstairs WC .
Front reception room 2.77m x 3.58m (9`1 x 11`9). L shaped room
Kitchen 3.84m x 2.57m (12`7 x 8`5).
Dining Area 3.05m x 2.13m (10`0 x 7`0). An open plan room with dining area leading to lounge
Lounge 5.49m x 3.05m (18`0 x 10`0).
First floor landing . Loft access, doors to:
Bedrooom 1 3.18m x 3.94m (10`5 x 12`11).
Bathroom/WC 2.39m x 2.18m (7`10 x 7`2). With shower over the bath
Bedroom 3 2.21m x 2.36m (7`3 x 7`9).
Bedroom 2 3.3m x 3.2m (10`10 x 10`6).
Garage 6.4m x 5.49m (21`0 x 18`0). Widens to rear, measured at widest points
Outsidde . Driveway to front, patio with steps down to rear garden, rear access to garage
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58264235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.