5 bedroom detached house for saleNine Mile Ride, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious living room with feature fire place
- Dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Study/family room five on the ground floor
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Generous family bathroom and two ensuite shower rooms
- Four first floor double bedrooms
- Fully double glazed
This impressive four bedroom detached family home is situated in a sought after non estate location. Accommodation comprises an impressive living room, separate dining room, refitted kitchen/breakfast room, study/fifth bedroom and four double bedrooms to the first floor.
Situation The Nine Mile Ride is located approximately 2½ miles to the south of town and runs east to west. It comprises a wide range of individual properties on mainly good sized plots. There are local shops at California crossroads and there are walks through National Trust woodland off of Heath Ride. Both the M3 and A329(M)/M4 can be accessed via Bracknell.
Outside The private rear garden is 42' max. x 38' wide, enclosed by brick wall and fencing with a bank of conifers across the rear and raised paved terrace at the rear. The garden is laid to lawn with shrub boarders a detached garage with metal up and over door, outside lighting with drive way parking for one large vehicle accessed off Bankside which is at the rear. To the front there is gated side access and shingle driveway parking for at least four vehicles.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4348496
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58267660.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4348496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.