4 bedroom detached house for saleClappers Lane, Earnley, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Moments from both the sea & countryside
- Double garage & off road parking
- Offered with vacant possession & no chain
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Located on the fringes of the beautiful rural village of Earnley you can enjoy countryside walks, trips to the park or Sunday lunch in the local pub and walk home to the sanctuary of your own home. Snuggle up in front of the fireplace in the lounge, shut yourself away in the snug or enjoy a feast in the dining room - the choices are plentiful.This property is presented well, with light neutral decor and a fantastic layout, we are confident that you will be impressed with the dimension even more in person than you are online. The kitchen/dining area is a particularly bright and light space, a blank canvas which enjoys views over the enclosed garden, you have plenty of space if you like to chat whilst preparing meals.The bedrooms are well proportioned and even the hall and landing are generous in size. Whether you prefer a luxurious soak or shower, you have the choice of a bathroom & separate shower room. You have the great opportunity to create the perfect family home. The gardens circumnavigate the property making it extremely private.We are expecting there to be a lot of interest in this home, so make an appointment to view the property at the earliest opportunity as not to miss out!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This property has a great home for many years but we are in a fortunate position to be able to offer it for sale with no chain. The location has been perfect, not only close to work but having the sea and countryside on your door step gives you plenty of options when choosing a peaceful walk. The busy high street is just a short walk away so you haven't far to travel for those daily essentials. It is a great property but it is ready for its next family who I'm sure will undoubtedly want to improve and extend.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 20'2 maximum (6.15m) x 17'11 minimum (5.46m) narrowing to 14'5 (4.40m)
- Dining room: 11'6 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen/breakfast room: 13'11 maximum x 12'8 (4.24m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'11 ` x 13'7 (4.85m x 4.14m)
- Bathroom: 8'9 x 5'6 (2.67m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2: 18'11 maximum (5.77m) x 15'10 minimum (4.83m) narrowing to 14'0 (4.27m)
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 7'6 (2.69m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'11 maximum x 7'10 minimum (4.85m x 2.39m) narrowing to 13'10 maximum x 7'7 minimum (4.22m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 maximum (3.25m) narrowing to 7'7 (2.31m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58268269.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40410157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.