2 bedroom flat for saleLeven Wharf, Poplar, E14
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 834 sq.ft internally
- River facing Apartment
- North-west & south facing aspects
- 2nd Floor elevation
- Private Terrace
- Included underground Parking Space
- Excellent transport links via Langdon Park DLR Station
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2018
- *Approximate only
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is for sale within the new development of Leven Wharf. Situated on the 2nd floor, this flat benefits from north-west & south facing aspects and 834 sq.ft* of internal space. Equally, there is a private terrace to enjoy river views, and an included underground parking space.
Settled on a 0.5 hectare* waterfront site is the new development of Leven Wharf. Combining excellent standards of design and construction, Leven Wharf offers a great investment opportunity.
There is also the added benefit of basement parking for 25 cars (Subject to availability and separate negotiation), a childrens play area and access to a number of riverside walks and cycle paths.
Leven Wharf is a 5 minute DLR journey to Canary Wharf - which is on the biggest business districts in Europe - playing host to a number of major banks, professional service firms and media organisations. Canary Wharf is not just for business - but for play also. Canary Wharf has become a destination in its own right not only for shopping but for gastronomic and cultural pursuits also.
Leven Wharf is close to DLR and Underground Services at Canning Town, Langdon Park, All Saints and East India Quay Stations. Each gives you easy access to Canary Wharf, London City Airport, Stratford International for Eurostar service and Bank for the City. Langdon Park DLR station is the closest of all these stations - being a mere 7 minute* walk away.
Estimated Completion Date: Q2 2018
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.