This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

4 bedroom house for sale

Carr Heyes Drive, Hesketh Bank, Preston

Sold STC £219,950

Property Description

Key features

  • Stunning 4 Bed, Detached Property In Exclusive Cul-De-Sac
  • From 235,000 - Spacious Open Plan Living Accommodation
  • Integral Garage With Electric Remote Control Garage Door
  • Howard Built, Renowned Local Builder, 10 Year Warranty

Full description

We are delighted to welcome to the market this stunning executive detached family home situated in the desirable location of Hesketh Bank. The property is ideally located between both Preston and Southport and is within easy reach of local schools, shops and village amenities. The property has been built and finished to an extremely high standard and comes with luxury fittings such a feature staircase and a wealth of integrated appliances to the kitchen.

Offering a spacious open plan dining kitchen the property fits perfectly for modern day family living along with a lounge and cloakroom completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master with en-suite and separate family bathroom.

Externally, there is a driveway leading to an integral garage along with lawned gardens to the front and rear.

Internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate both the spec and space on offer at this delightful property

Specification & Features

33kw A rated Baxi duo-tec gas Boiler

Chrome sockets and switches, low energy lights throughout.

Rock front door, fully alarmed, oak and chrome stairwell, oak fire doors fitted throughout

Fakro loft ladder, loft boarded out with socket and lights

Outside water tap, exterior lights, exterior sockets, patio

Not overlooked and very private

Remote control electric roller garage door

All internal walls are Aglite block which has high thermal efficiency and high load bearing.

Help to Buy is a Government-backed equity loan scheme that aims to make mortgages more readily available to those who cannot afford a large deposit. Help to Buy is open to everyone thus available to first-time buyers and people already on the property ladder. The scheme requires just a 5% deposit and a mortgage of up to 75% of the value of the property. So you pay just 80% of the property price now, and the remaining 20% is provided by a Government equity loan. This is interest free for the first 5 years which could make your monthly mortgage repayments lower.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
22 February 2017

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 145189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.