4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale2 Shepherds Mews, Easingwold
- Stunning Kitchen/ Dining/ Living Space
- Granite worktops & high gloss units
- Integrated Whirlpool appliances
- Fitted carpets & ceramic tiling to floors
- En-suite to master bedroom
- High spec fully tiled bathroom
- Security alarm system
- Indian stone to pathways & patio
- 2 Allocated parking spaces
- Short distance from Easingwold town centre
***LAST AVAILABLE NEW HOME*** This 4 bed property is one of just four on an EXCLUSIVE & SELECT MEWS development, situated within easy walking distance of Easingwold’s HISTORIC Market Place. Designed and built by York based Moorside Developments.
A surprisingly spacious 3 bedroomed semi-detached property featuring a reception hall with cloaks storage cupboard leading off into a 20’9” long dual aspect sitting room and a stunning 20’9” long dining kitchen with extensive granite worktops, inset 1¼ sink unit, high gloss base and wall storage units with underlighting and a range of integrated Whirlpool appliances to include touch control halogen hob with filter hood over, fan assisted double oven and grill, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is also a rear lobby with cloakroom/wc.
The first floor landing leads off into a master bedroom with stylish fully tiled en-suite shower room and an adjoining dressing room/study, 2 further double bedrooms (1 with Juliet balcony) and a spacious fully tiled bathroom.
Externally each property features a small front garden, tandem length driveway and paved pathway to the rear with gated access.
Each of the four traditionally designed properties not only double glazed and centrally heated, they also boast high levels of insulation and feature 2 energy efficient heat recovery systems that reduce fuel bills:
1. Worcester Flue Gas Heat Recovery System
A highly efficient heat exchanger that extracts residual energy from the flue gases exiting from the boiler which are then used to pre-warm the water that is fed into the combi boiler reducing the amount of gas required to reach the desired hot water temperature.
2. Megaflo Waste Water Heat Recovery System
A waste water heat recovery system that transfers heat from discharged waste shower water to heat the incoming supply of cold mains water to the shower preheating the mains supply and reducing the amount of hot water required for each shower.
Other internal specification features include fitted carpets throughout & ceramic floor tiling in kitchens, bathrooms and en-suites. Recessed chrome lighting in kitchens, bathrooms and en-suites plus a security alarm system. Each property also comes with a 10 year LABC Warranty.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58282852.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26805577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Easingwold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.