2 bedroom flat for saleApollo Building, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Private development with concierge and leisure facilities
- Balcony with water front views
- Two double sized bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Well-presented interiors arranged over two floors
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Off-street parking
- Excellent location close to Canary Wharf
This fantastic two bedroom second floor flat features huge living space, an impressive reception room incorporating ample dining area and state-of-the-art fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a private balcony.
This property is ideally located close to Mudchute DLR and Crossharbour DLR both giving excellent access into the Canary Wharf and the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58283881.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1014673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.