2 bedroom apartment for saleLower Church Street, Chepstow
- **QUALITY BESPOKE FIXTURES AND FIXINGS**
- **DESIGNER KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS**
- **ALLOCATED PARKING**
- **EXCEPTIONALLY STYLISH LIVING**
- **THERMALLY EFFICIENT ZONE CONTROLLED UNDERFLOOR HEATING**
- **INTEGRATED SECURITY SYSTEMS**
- **VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMENDED**
- **HOUSE TO SELL? CALL US TO ARRANGE A FREE VALUATION**
**GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH BOULEVARD VIEW** Located on Chepstow's scenic waterfront they enjoy spectacular views across the Wye River. This unique building contains one and two bedroom apartments and exceptional duplexes and penthouses all of which offer generously sized living. External Sq Ft 41
Severn Quay has been designed with integrity and passion. Once the historical focus for ship building, the potential of this prime waterfront region was recognised and the skills of a dedicated team of architects, designers, surveyors and developers have combined to create a new landmark destination.
Rising up from the riverbank, the bold architectural statement combines the sleek perpendicular lines of glass, steel and stone with a broad, horizontal sweep of creative landscaping. 7Q both complements and contrasts with the natural swirling river that flows alongside; it captures the light through reflective surfaces and wide open boulevards; it invites exploration and appreciation. 7Q is a marriage of form and function that is both visually appealing and answers its brief: to provide superb new homes in a distinct and desirable location.
*Please note that the internal images of the property are for example purposes only.
This new development is simply extraordinary. 7Q offers a remarkable variety of accommodation from a compact 'pied-à-terre' to a spacious 3-storey townhouse. Choose a stunning, open plan duplex or a top floor penthouse with floor to ceiling windows, a wrap-around balcony and far-reaching views across the river.
Each new home offers space in abundance - from open plan living areas, built-in dressing rooms and generous and discreet storage cupboards. Many homes provide some quite exceptional balcony and terrace space - perfect for summer entertaining.
Total Internal Gross Area - 809 sq ft
Toatl External Gross Area - 41 sq ft
Living/Kitchen - 7.44m x 3.66m (25'5" x 12'0")
Bedroom 1/Dressing - 5.52m x 2.71m (18'1" x 8'11")
Bedroom 2 - 3.44m x 3.13m (11'3" x 10'3")
These stunning and spacious apartments offer true luxury living. Located on Chepstow's scenic waterfront they enjoy spectacular views across the Wye River.
This unique building contains one and two bedroom apartments and exceptional duplexes and penthouses all of which offer generously sized living and bedroom areas and outdoor terraces or roof terraces. Atriums and voids on the hallways with glass roofs allowing light to flow through the building.
Parking is provided beneath the building for owners of apartments.
* High ceilings to ground floor (2.5m), with some inclined ceilings to upper floors (Townhouses only)
* Oversized doors maximising the flow of light (Townhouses only)
* Designer kitchens
* Bespoke frameless door shower enclosure
* Bespoke home automation package available*
* Thermally efficient zoned controlled underfloor heating
* Integrated security system
* Finished optional timber flooring
* Timber tread stairs with glass balustrade (Townhouses only)
* Landscaped rear gardens (Townhouses only)
* Landscaped grounds and courtyards (Apartments only)
* Tegula paved driveway (where applicable)
* Large format Porcelain flooring to ground floor in Townhouse and to kitchen, living and hall in apartments
* Timber decking to private terraces and balconies
* Allocated parking to all units
*Please note that the internal images of the property are for example purposes only and may not be the that of the actual property shown. Internal inspection of each property is required to ascertain the exact internal layout and facilities.
From 7Q by road to:
Cardiff 39 mins 31 miles
Newport 25 mins 20 miles
Swansea 1 hr 16 mins 68 miles
Bristol 26 mins 18 miles
Bristol Airport 39 mins 30 miles
Gloucester 41 mins 29 miles
Heathrow Airport 1 hr 30 mins 110 miles
London (Marble Arch) 2 hr 29 mins 125 miles
From Bristol Parkway by rail to:
Birmingham New Street 1 hr 12 mins
London Paddington 1 hr 20 mins
Manchester Piccadilly 2 hr 48 mins
From Chepstow by rail to:
Cardiff Central 35 mins
Swansea 1 hr 44 mins
Gloucester 26 mins
Cheltenham Spa 37 mins
Peter Alan Estate Agents have a duty of care to all of it's vendors to ensure that any potential purchaser is in a position, financially, to be able complete a required purchase. This will therefore mean that all offers put forward to our vendors will have to be verified by one of our qualified Mortgage Service Consultants.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58285249.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPW100008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.