4 bedroom bungalow for saleTithe Barn Close, Aldwick Bay Estate, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall
- L-Shaped Dining/Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Study/Bedroom 4
- Further Double Bedroom
- Jack & Jill Bathroom on the Ground Floor
- Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with En-Suite Shower Room
9 Tithe Barn Close is a light and airy modern detached chalet style bungalow situated on the popular Aldwick Bay private marine estate. The property believed to have been built in the 1960's offers flexible accommodation, spacious rooms, 2 detached garages and approximately quarter of an acre plot, making this an extremely versatile property.
On entering the house there is a light and spacious central entrance hall which can access five of the rooms. To the right of the entrance hall is the fabulous triple aspect open plan L shaped living/dining room with a gas fire place and patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room has space for a breakfast table in the centre of the room and currently includes a range of wooden style floor and wall cupboards and drawers, the kitchen sink looks over the rear garden. To get outside you go through a utility area which house the wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler.
The 3rd reception room is a double bedroom with built in cupboards with a Jack and Jill bath and shower room which is also accessed from the entrance hall. Completing the ground floor accommodation is another reception room currently being used as a study but would equally be appropriate for a fourth bedroom.
To the first floor, the dual aspect principle bedroom which comprises 2 double cupboards a smaller single cupboard and an en-suite bathroom which has two large eves storage cupboards. In addition there is another double bedroom with two large storage cupboards, this bedroom has access to the Jack and Jill shower room with airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58287178.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHC170026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.