2 bedroom flat for saleCarronade House, Wapping, E1W
- Very large duplex apartment with mezzanine
- Current layout is one bedroom, potential to create second
- Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of storage
- Dramatic dining area with double height ceiling
- Spacious reception room with sleeping area for guests
- Stylish bathroom with under-floor heating
- Light and bright throughout
- Allocated undercroft parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This beautiful duplex apartment offers generous and flexible living space presented to a high standard with fantastic interiors, in a brilliant location in central Wapping.
Carronade House is situated on Wapping High Street and benefits from close proximity to the charming St Katharine Docks with it's buzz of restaurants and bars. Independent shops, cafés and pubs can be found dotted along Wapping's cobbled streets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1014597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.