3 bedroom apartment for saleRainham Road, Kensal Green NW10
Withdrawn from Market
- Incredible first floor apartment split-level
- Three double bedrooms
- Newly refurbished to a very high standard
- Long lease
- Chain free
- Ultra modern separate kitchen
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Double glazed windows with double opening
- Fantastic location
- Close to shops and transports
mile... is delighted to offer on to the market this incredible three double bedroom split level apartment of over 970sq ft (approx.) set on the first and second floor of this semi-detached Victorian conversion. Offered in exquisite condition, the property boasts a fantastic 17ft reception room with bay windows, a contemporary separate fully fitted kitchen with high quality appliances, three double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms (one en-suite). Recently finished to a very high standard, the flat also benefits from double glazed windows with double opening, wood flooring throughout, high ceilings and an abundance of storage space and natural light. Rainham Road is an extremely popular residential road and this property is ideally located for Chamberlayne Road, College Road and Salusbury Road's many restaurants, pubs, vintage shops with Kensal Rise (Overground), Kensal Green and Queens Park (Bakerloo line & Overland) stations plus numerous bus routes. Long lease! Chain free!
RECEPTION ROOM 16' 9" x 14' 1" (5.11m x 4.29m)
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 2" x 10' 10" (3.71m x 3.3m)
KITCHEN 7' 10" x 7' 7" (2.39m x 2.31m)
BEDROOM 11' 2" x 11' 2" (3.4m x 3.4m)
BEDROOM 11' 10" x 8' 10" (3.61m x 2.69m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58296964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101541004798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mile... , Kensal Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.