4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePRINCES ROAD, CLEETHORPES
- Superior four bedroom detached house
- Two separate reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen diner and large pantry
- Original features throughout the property
- Close to Cleethorpes centre, railway station and promenade
- Good sized gardens to front and rear
- Long driveway and detached garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Steeped in history, Crofts are pleased to offer for sale this superior four bedroom semi detached house which is absolutely loaded with traditional and original features. Benefiting from an elevated position in relation to the Boulevard feeling of Princes Road, this property offers a grand feeling as you enter with spacious entrance hall offering Parquet flooring, original door, windows, radiator, stripped original doors and coving. With high ceilings throughout, original fireplaces and classic decor this lovely family home is shown off to its best with modern living catered for with an open plan kitchen diner, two separate reception rooms and stunning bathroom. Just a short walk from the promenade and central Cleethorpes this property is ideally located with access to local amenities at a premium.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58306087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7551099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.