4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Brook Way, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 4 double bedroom detached house
- Set on a generous size plot
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 & further en-suite shower room
- Remainder of NHBC warranty
- Driveway and double garage
- EPC energy rating B (83)
A spacious David Wilson "Winstone" detached family home located in the heart of Felpham! Set in a very good sized plot which incorporates a good sized garden, double garage and gated driveway.The location of this spacious family home offers you fantastic connections to both the historic City of Chichester and the picturesque town of Arundel both offering a fantastic array of shops, restaurants and bars that will suit anybody’s taste.Being built only a couple of years ago, you will have the remainder of the NHBC (National House Building Council) warranty meaning there is no need to worry about the build. The quality will become apparent as soon as you arrive at the property. Walking through the door you will immediately be struck by the care the current owners have taken of it, if you’re looking for a very well proportioned family home in a desirable area without having to do any work then look no further!Entertaining friends and family would be a real pleasure here with a dining room towards the front of the home meaning you can enjoy family meals together or have company through the winter months. In the summer having patio doors from both the lounge and kitchen/breakfast area would make the perfect venue to host a barbecue.
What the Owner says:
When we were looking for our home we looked at a mixture of new homes as well as older second hand homes. We needed something that would offer enough space for our family.When comparing the space that was offered and the standard that this home was built to it suited our needs perfectly. We have really enjoyed living here and love the flow of the home. Having extra space has meant that it has been a pleasure to have guests over.The location in relation to Chichester allowed us easy access using the new relief road to visit a place that we love.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Cloakroom: 4'9 x 3'1 (1.45m x 0.94m)
- Study: 9'3 x 7'1 (2.82m x 2.16m)
- Dining Room: 11'7 x 8'4 (3.53m x 2.54m)
- Lounge: 17'6 x 12'0 (5.34m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 21'3 (6.48m) narrowing to 9'4 (2.85m) x 14'5 minimum (4.40m)
- Utility Room: 7'4 x 5'2 (2.24m x 1.58m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 11'11 (4.17m x 3.63m)
- Dressing Area: 10'7 x 3'4 (3.23m x 1.02m)
- En-Suite Bathroom/Shower: 8'7 x 7'0 (2.62m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 into fitted wardrobes x 10'5 (3.20m x 3.18m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 9'8 (3.38m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'10 x 9'4 (3.61m x 2.85m)
- Family Bathroom: 7'0 x 6'11 (2.14m x 2.11m)
- Front Garden
- Double Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58307233.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.