3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlliance Street, Newark
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three story three bedroom semi-detached house
- Separate dining room
- Two reception rooms
- Gas central heating
- Yard and garden shed to the rear
If you are looking for three double bedrooms and two separate reception rooms within close proximity to Newark Northgate main line train station, then look no further. Call now to view
Situated within close proximity to Newark Nothgate main line train station, this is a three bedroom three story period semi-detached house. The property has gas central heating, majority uPVC double glazing and features generous sized family living accommodation. To the ground floor there is a lounge with a cast iron open fire place and a separate dining room. The kitchen is to the rear with a further rear entrance lobby and bathroom beyond. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and to the second floor there is a further large attic bedroom. Outside the property has a yard positioned to the rear which has borders, variety of shrubs, outside lighting and garden shed.
Viewing this property is highly recommended in order that the volume of accommodation can be appreciated for the price.
Lounge 12' into alcove x 11' 11" ( 3.66m into alcove x 3.63m )
The lounge is approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door and has a cast iron period style open fire place. There is an uPVC sash style window to the front aspect, radiator and coved ceiling.
Cellar accessed via doorway from the understairs area.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 12' 1" into alcove ( 3.76m x 3.68m into alcove )
The dining room has a radiator, coved ceiling and glazed uPVC door to the rear garden. There is also access to the staircase rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.11m )
The kitchen has a single drain stainless steel sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for a fridge. There is a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, uPVC window and an electrical point.
Rear Entrance Lobby
Having a partly glazed door to the rear and built-in airing cupboard.
Having a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a uPVC window, radiator, tiled walls and extractor fan.
Frist Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 7" into alcove x 12' ( 4.75m into alcove x 3.66m )
The master bedroom has two Sash style uPVC windows , built-in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" excluding alcove x 9' 5" ( 3.40m excluding alcove x 2.87m )
This good size second bedroom has a window and radiator.
Second Floor Attic Area
Attic Bedroom/ Three 12' excluding alcove x 11' 11" including staircase ( 3.66m excluding alcove x 3.63m including staircase )
This excellent size room to the second floor has two UPVC windows offering views over the surrounding area and beyond. There is a built-in wardrobe and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a yard area with border and variety of shrubs. There are two outside lights, power point and garden shed.
We are advised by the vendor that they currently rent a parking space in the area immediately opposite the property from the local authority. Further details upon request. The future availability of this arrangement for a purchaser is not guaranteed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58307329.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.