2 bedroom bungalow for saleSaint Peter's Grove, Redcar
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Immediate Vacant Possession
- Some Updating Required
- Loft Room to the First Floor
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac position. Of interest to possibly a retired couple or first time buyer. The property does require attention throughout and some updating is required. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing. Available with immediate vacant possession. Located in a popular part of Redcar, off Redcar Lane and providing easy access to local amenities such as Borough park.
4.03m x 4.01m
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
3.06m x 1.64m
Fitted with a three piece white suite.
2.55m x 3.05m
Double glazed window to the side aspect.
L'shaped Kitchen Breakfast Room
6.13m x 4.02m
6.13m x 4.02m reducing to 1.70m. Door leading to the rear garden. Fitted with a range of base and wall units.
4.19m x 2.07m
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a small enclosed garden with a pitched fence boundary. Side access leading to the rear garden which has various raised borders, patio areas and shrub borders. Some attention is required.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58310083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED160742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.