2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLYNTON RISE, CLEETHORPES
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Large front garden with off road parking and garage
- In need of renovation throughout
- **NO FORWARD CHAIN**
- Good sized living room with bay window
- Utility room to the rear of the kitchen
- Ideal Cleethorpes location
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band B
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to market this two bedroom semi detached bungalow which is in need of slight refurbishment and comes with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Located just off Taylors Avenue in a popular area of Cleethorpes, this bungalow comes with good levels of off road parking plus the added benefit of a rear detached garage. Inside the property there is a large living room with front bay window, double bedroom facing the rear garden, front single bedroom, shower room, kitchen and finally a utility room to the rear. The front and rear gardens are both sizable and overall this property is ideal for someone wanting to downsize to a two bed bungalow. Viewings are available immediately so call to arrange today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58314079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7542834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.