4 bedroom equestrian facility for saleMonks Alley, Binfield, Berkshire, RG42
- A property of character and charm in a pretty location.
- A Grade II listed home set in well-maintained gardens & grounds.
- Equestrian facilities include 3 stables, tack room and paddocks
- The grounds of about 3.08 acres
- This includes a formal gardens, terraces and a tennis court.
Beautiful Grade II listed house set in picturesque grounds with equestrian facilities in Binfield
Wiltshire Cottage is conveniently placed for the local shopping facilities and restaurants of Binfield Village, whilst further extensive amenities may be found in Windsor and Wokingham, both of which may be easily accessed.
Road communications are good with access to the M4 available via the A329M, which leads to the M25 and Heathrow and access to the M3 via Junction 3. Rail connections are good with trains to London (Waterloo) available from Bracknell, approximately 2.5 miles distant, and a fast train service to Paddington (via Maidenhead) from Twyford.
Leisure/sporting facilities in the area are varied, with horse racing at Ascot and Windsor, polo at Smith's Lawn and golf at the local Blue Mountain Golf Centre, Wentworth, Sunningdale and The Royal Berkshire. Binfield Village has its own cricket club, football club, tennis courts and there are many opportunities for walking in the local countryside.
Wiltshire Cottage is a Grade II listed building parts of which are thought to date back to the 16th century. The property has been extended over the years and now provides accommodation with a wealth of period features including exposed beams and period fireplaces in several rooms. Set within about 3.8 acres of beautifully maintained land with equestrian facilities.
Charming drawing room with triple aspect views, fire place and French door leading onto the terrace
Sitting room with delightful built-in window seat perfect spot to enjoy the garden and feature fireplace with exposed brick
Dining room with view over the rose garden
Kitchen with a comprehensive range of country style units, feature beams, tiled floor and breakfast area
Study with vaulted ceiling
Inviting master bedroom with pitched ceiling, dressing room, en suite and views over the garden
3 further elegantly presented bedrooms
Family shower room
The gardens at Wiltshire Cottage have been thoughtfully designed to take full advantage of the land and provide seclusion and privacy. They have glorious formal planting, a rose garden with central ornamental pond, fruit trees, paved terraces to front and rear for enjoying outdoor entertaining and natural pond.
Wilshire Cottage is entered via electronic wooden gates up a sweeping gravelled driveway which allows parking for several cars. The drive also leads to the double integral garage and onto the land to rear of the property. There is also a carport with extended roof height to accommodate a horse box. There are 3 stables and a tack room as well as workshop and wood store. This provides excellent equestrian facilities.
Square Footage: 4,291 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58324336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS160225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.