3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale3 Tower View, Lindale, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria
- Beautifully maintained character cottage
- Exposed beams and lintels
- Kitchen/dining extension to the rear
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Wood burning stove
- Off-road parking to the front
- Convenient for all local amenities
- New combi boiler installed January 2016
- Ideal for permanent or part-time occupation
- Early interior inspection recommended.
A charming three bedroom stone built Lakeland cottage presented in very good order throughout and with the benefit of gas central heating, log burning, double glazing and off-road parking. Convenient for all amenities locally. Early interior inspection recommended. Energy Rating: D
3 Tower View is a characterful cottage with exposed beams and lintels and is presented for sale in excellent order. There is a log burning stove in the lounge and there are views from the front towards open farmland and fields.
This property is suitable for permanent or part-time occupation, or could very well be a holiday home.
Travelling from our Grange office down the Main Street to the mini roundabout. Take the first exit into Windermere Road. Continue to Lindale until you come to the junction at the Royal Oak at Lindale. 3 Tower View is immediately on your right hand side and forms the end cottage of three.
Lindale is a small south Lakeland village set just within the national park boundary. Conveniently located for the A590 which provides excellent links into nearby Ulverston, Barrow in the west and Kendal to the north. The M6 at junction 36 is a mere 15 minutes drive away. Newby Bridge is very accessible as is Fell Foot (at the lower end of Lake Windermere).
There is a lovely cottage style garden to the front of the property and the rear garden is laid with lawn with well stocked flower beds, two garden sheds and side terraced area.
All mains services are connected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58329989.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Grange-over-sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.