4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Street, , Wroxall, Isle of Wight
- Stunning refurbished 4 bedroom home
- Quaint village location
- Amazing kitchen area & sunken breakfast area
- Separate lounge & study
- Landscaped garden & off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Modern family living will be a dream at this magnificent property which has been sympathetically refurbished to the highest of standards. Nestled in the heart of the community this former village Post Office has just undergone a complete transformation and now offers more than a few surprises. The architecturally designed three storey interior will not disappoint and from the moment you step inside you will be amazed at the space it has to offer. The stunning kitchen area with its separate sunken breakfast area will certainly become the hub of this home and is the perfect place for families to gather and catch up with each other’s days. The lounge is bright and airy and now provides access to the garden. Anyone working from home will love the study but it could also double up as an extra bedroom if required. On the split level lower ground floor the practical utility room is a great feature, particularly for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits as you can come straight in and wash off your boots. The adjacent bedroom has its own luxury en-suite shower room and could offer independent living to an elderly relative. On the split level first floor the three spacious bedrooms all have en-suite facilities with the two main bedrooms sharing the incredible ‘Jack and Jill’ bathroom. Outside the gardens have been tastefully landscaped for ease of maintenance and there is off road parking for at least two vehicles. This substantial home really is something a little bit special and certainly has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
What the Owner says:
When I bought this property, I could see the potential it had to offer. Working with my architect and the building inspector we redesigned the layout to make it more suitable to a modern family’s needs.
With my team of skilled contractors, we have sympathetically transformed the house so you can move straight in with nothing to do. The ‘Jack and Jill’ bathroom upstairs provides the best use of space and we have even considered the possibility that the split level lower ground floor could be utilised as an annex. The garden was also given a make over which was very overgrown. As a landmark property, we were aware of the need to keep the property in character with the village surroundings and hopefully we have achieved this.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'7 x 11'10 maximun (5.67m x 3.61m)
- Study: 10'8 x 9'1 (3.25m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'10 x 11'1 (3.91m x 3.38m)
- Breakfast Area: 9'9 minimun x 8'11 minimun (2.97m x 2.72m)
- Shower Room
- SPLIT LEVEL LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Utility Room: 11'2 x 9'0 (3.41m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'9 x 11'7 (3.89m x 3.53m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 11'10 (3.71m x 3.61m)
- Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'1 x 8'8 (3.99m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 9'1 (3.30m x 2.77m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58336588.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.