4 bedroom terraced house for saleWalter Street, Stockton-On-Tees
- **GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000**
- Potential to Convert into Multiple Apartments
- Viewing is ESSENTIAL
- Fantastic INVESTMENT Opportunity
For sale by auction at Leeds United Football Ground, Elland Road, Leeds, held on Thursday 3rd May 2018, commencing at 12:30pm.
ATTENTION INVESTORS!!! ** GUIDE PRICE £60,000-£70,000**You MUST take a look at this above average sized mid terraced property situated in Stockton which is currently two separate flats offering the potential to be converted into three. The property does require modernisation and renovation. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment, so call today to book your viewing!
Conditions Of Sale
Conditions of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 12.00 noon. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £995 inc vat, payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue, which also contains the Order of Sale, may be obtained from the auctioneers office.
All offers made prior to auction must be able to exchange immediately once informed acceptable & must adhere to all the auction conditions. But please note we are unable to accept and exchange on any offer the week prior to the auction. Offers are more than welcome but we would need you to take this to the room or for it to be a telephone or proxy bid
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Health And Safety
Whilst William H Brown make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
ATTENTION INVESTORS!!! You MUST take a look at this above average sized mid terraced property situated in Stockton which is currently two separate flats offering the potential to be converted into three. The property does require modernisation and renovation. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment, so call today to book your viewing!
Entrance hall via entrance vestibule giving access to flat 1 and flat 2.
Ground Floor Flat
Living Room 14' into bay x 10' 3" into alcove ( 4.27m into bay x 3.12m into alcove )
With electric fire.
Downstairs Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
Window to rear aspect and shower cubicle.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 5' 1" ( 2.84m x 1.55m )
Window to side aspect, door to rear yard. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric cooker point and cupboard under the stairs.
WC and wash hand basin.
From the entrance hall there are stairs rising to the first floor to the second flat leading to the landing with window to side aspect and electric meter.
Second Floor Flat
Reception Two 14' into alcove x 12' ( 4.27m into alcove x 3.66m )
Windows to front aspect and electric fire.
Shower Room 9' 4" x 5' 1" ( 2.84m x 1.55m )
Window to side aspect, wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle and electric heater.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.41m )
Window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric cooker and electric meter.
Access From 1st Floor Landing
Access to the top with window to rear aspect and separate electric meter.
Reception Three 12' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.63m )
Window to front aspect, electric fire and pitched ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 4" min point ( 3.68m x 2.24m min point )
Window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric point for cooker and pitched ceiling.
There is an enclosed rear courtyard.
The property has a new central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58336889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees on 01642 606161.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.