2 bedroom bungalow for saleROOKWOOD VIEW, DENMEAD
- 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER OVER 55's DEVELOPMENT
- CLOSE DENMEAD VILLAGE CENTRE
- LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM
- ALARM CORDS
- ON SITE MANAGER
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC - C
Two bedroom bungalow in this sought after development for the over 55's, close to the centre of Denmead village. Internally 9 Rookwood View offers well - proportioned accommodation featuring living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and re-fitted shower room. The property also benefits from full gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and alarm cords throughout. Outside are communal gardens which are maintained on behalf of the residents. Property in this location are much sought after and an early inspection is highly recommended.
Double glazed UPVC door.
Twin aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side. TV point. Telephone point.
Airing cupboard. Access to loft space.
Range of fitted wall and floor units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Door opening to rear garden.
Radiator. Double glazed window to front. Wardrobe recess.
BEDROOM TWO / DINING ROOM
Radiator. Double glazed window overlooking rear garden.
Walk-in shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, radiator. Obscured double glazed window.
Communal gardens with seating and drying areas.
£146.01 managed by Hanover Housing (increasing to £148.98 from 1st July 2017)
A new 99 year lease will be assigned to the purchaser upon completion.
Winchester City Council Band C -( £1382.68 2016/2017)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58346035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDMCC_482718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Denmead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.