7 bedroom detached house for saleWick, Near Bath & Bristol
- 7 bedrooms, 1 en suite at ground floor level, master en suite with balcony, 4 further bedrooms, 2 en suite and family bathroom
- Sitting room, large bespoke kitchen/diner. Library.
- Large level landscaped gardens.
- Garage with attached office and games/cinema room.
- Internal area house 2782 sq ft/258 sq m. Outbuildings 1021 sq ft/94 sq m
Guide Price: £960,000
A beautifully presented detached stone built property retaining many period features set within a quiet location with open countryside views. Having been recently updated it offers spacious and versatile accommodation with landscaped level gardens and out buildings.
The popular village of Wick is situated approximately 4 miles north of the Georgian city of Bath. It is conveniently placed for access within 8 miles of the M4 junction 18 at Tormarton, and onwards to London, North Bristol and the South West and Midlands (via the M5). The village itself has a number of local facilities including public houses, local village shops including a small supermarket, general store, hairdressers and a post office. There is also a church and primary school. Bath Spa Railway Station provides high speed links to London Paddington (90 minutes approximately) and Bristol Temple Meads and West Country rail network (approximately 15 minutes) Access to local schools in north Bath including Kingswood, Royal High and St Stephens Primary School in Lansdown is easily afforded being within approximately ten minutes drive.
We are advised that mains electricity and water are supplied to the property. Septic tank. Oil fired central heating.
Useful Local Information Website http://www.southglos.gov.uk
including schools, council tax etc
Energy Performance Certificate
The property is approached via its own private drive leading to ample parking and a garage. The gardens are mainly situated to the rear consisting of a large lawn, decked area, childrens play area, hot tub and paved area ideal for alfresco dining. The grounds are level and of a good size complemented by the garage, cinema/games room, home office and wood store.
From the City Centre, head north out of Bath along the Lansdown Road, passing Bath Race Course on the left. Continue along this road proceeding downhill past Tracy Park Hotel and the golf course on the right hand side. At the T-junction turn left taking you through Wick up Riding Barn Hill, towards the top you will see the turning on the right for Chelsey Hill. Proceed along Chelsey Hill for approximately a quarter of a mile and the entrance to The Stables can be found on the left.
Crown Copyright. All rights reserved. License number 100036608.
APPOINTMENTS TO VIEW AND ALL NEGOTIATIONS MUST BE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE AGENTS. These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, any offer or contract and all statements made herein are made without responsibility on the part of Pritchards or the Vendor. Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves as to their correctness. The Vendor does not make nor give, and neither Pritchards nor any person on their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty in relation to this property. These particulars are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through the agents above. REF DRAFT LH/187
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58350895.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pritchards, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.