3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurrell Street, Crieff
- Rarely Available Terraced Cottage
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen with Utility
- Three Bedrooms Bathroom
- Private Driveway and Gardens EER D
- Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (Sect 21) please note that the vendor is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group
Meadowhead Cottage is a rarely available three bedroom cottage in the ever popular town of Crieff offering flexible family accommodation over two levels with private gardens and driveway to rear. Set close to all the amenities and attractions of the town, early internal viewing is recommended.
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom terraced cottage which is centrally located within the beautiful Perthshire town of Crieff. The property is full of character and charm with flexible accommodation over two levels comprising to the ground floor; welcoming reception hallway with under-stairs storage cupboard, bright lounge with open fire and feature alcove, dining kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, integrated oven and hob, fridge and freezer and a utility room with sink unit, floor and wall mounted units, door giving access to the rear gardens and external coal/storage cupboard. To the ground floor there is also a family bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower over bath.
On the upper level there is a good sized master bedroom, second bedroom with storage cupboard and stunning living room/third bedroom with patio doors giving access to a seating area for outside dining or entertaining which offers views over the rear gardens and the Ochill Hills beyond.
The property has a loft for further storage, a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units whilst externally there are attractive gardens to rear with greenhouse, garden shed and driveway providing private off-road parking.
"Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group"
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.84m )
Dining Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
Utility Room 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
Living Room/bedroom Three 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.