2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbert Road, Kidderminster
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS RADIATOR HEATING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS ** PERIOD STYLE PROPERTY ** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** GAS RADIATOR HEATING ** DOUBLE GLAZING ** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED! **
The accommodation comprises; lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, cellar, utility, bathroom/wc. There are two double bedrooms on the first floor.
Door to the Lounge.
Lounge 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with living flame effect gas fire, gas central heated radiator and door to inner hallway.
Stairs to first floor landing and access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
A range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink unit, cooker hood, four ring gas hob, electric oven, gas central heated radiator doors to cellar and rear utility lobby.
Double glazed door to side aspect, door to downstairs bathroom/W.C, plumbing for washing machine and door to cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Downstairs Bathroom/ W.C
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with Triton Rapide shower over, wash hand basin, tiled wall and W.C.
Doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 10" max x 11' 7" ( 4.22m max x 3.53m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator and door to cupboard with access point to loft.
Enclosed fenced borders with gate to side aspect and outside tap, there is also a right of way at the rear.
This property has been successfully underpinned and has a completion certificate dated 26/06/2017, issued by North Worcestershire Building Control. Please speak to the agent who will be happy to provide paperwork detailing the work that has been undertaken.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58352678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.