3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSherwood Crescent, Rotherham, S60
Sold by Us
- Character Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Walking Distance To Clifton Park & Museum
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Deceptively Spacious
- Within Walking Distance Of Rotherham Town Centre
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Lounge Through Dining Room With Oak Flooring
- Log Burner
Ideal Investment Opportunity or First Time Home that will accommodate a growing family. This deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location. The property is conveniently placed within walking distance of both Rotherham town centre and Clifton Park & Museum. The property comprises: entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing are installed. Viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate this ideal family home. Please contact 07740362278 for further details.
with front entrance door.
with radiator, coving and stairs leading to the first floor.
12'4" x 12'5" (excluding bay)
having a log burner with hearth, radiator, oak flooring, dado rail, coving and double glazed bay window. There is an opening leading through to the dining room.
12'10" x 12'4"
with oak flooring, radiator, double glazed window and coving.
10'5" x 13'
having a range of fitted wall cupboards and base units incorporating a ceramic sink unit with half bowl, recess for a range cooker with extractor over, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and recess for a fridge freezer. There is a tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window, wall mounted central heating boiler, double glazed rear entrance door and a door leading down to the cellar.
with ample storage space.
with storage cupboard, coving and loft hatch.
16'3" x 12'4"
with radiator, coving and two front facing double glazed windows.
9'10" x 12'5"
with radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
10'5" x 8'2" (max)
with radiator, double glazed window and coving.
7'1" x 4'10"
having a suite comprising a panelled bath with electric shower, low level WC and vanity unit with inset wash basin. There is a radiator, double glazed window and extractor fan.
To the front there is a low maintenance forecourt. There is side gated access to the rear garden with covered patio, timber store and barbeque.
The property is believed to be Leasehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58357306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214257-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.