3 bedroom bungalow for saleSaltburn Road, Brotton, Cleveland, United Kingdom
- SWEEPING VIEWS FROM THE MOORS TO THE COAST
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- RECENTLY IMPROVED TO A PARTICULARLY HIGH STANDARD
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN WITH 'RANGE MASTER' COOKER
- FITTED WARDROBES IN 2 BEDROOMS
- LUXURY BATHROOM/W.C.
- SHOWER ROOM/WC
- LARGE FRONT GARDEN WITH PATIOS THAT TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE VIEWS
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVE WITH PARKING FOR 4 CARS
- ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE
THE ACCOMMODATION BRIEFLY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: uPVC double glazed door, karndean floor, cloak cupboard, store cupboard with light, retractable ladder to large mostly boarded loft with window to the rear
L SHAPED LOUNGE/
DINING AREA: 24'0 x 16'0 reducing to 9'10 uPVC double glazed bay window with roller blind, extensive views, 2 uPVC double glazed side windows with roller blinds, multi fuel stove incorporated into chimney breast, tiled hearth, ceiling cornice, 3 radiators, karndean floor
FITTED KITCHEN: 16'6 x 8'0 2 inset sink unit with mixer tap, attractive & comprehensive range of wall, base & drawer units, silestone work tops, matching surrounds, towel radiator, 'Range Master' oven & hood, , inset spot lights, 2 velux windows, uPVC double glazed french doors with views
UTILITY: plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas combi
BEDROOM 1: 12'6 x 11'5 fitted wardrobes, sliding doors, uPVC double glazed window with blind, ceiling cornice, radiator
BEDROOM 2: 10'5 x 10'0 fitted wardrobes, sliding doors, uPVC double glazed window with blind, radiator
BEDROOM 3: 9'10 x 9'0 uPVC double glazed window with blind, radiator
BATHROOM/W.C.: low level w/c, inset wash hand basin & vanity unit, mixer tap, panel bath with mixer tap, linen cupboard, 2 towel radiators, velux window, inset spot lights, shaver point, radiator
ROOM/W.C.: low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, double tiled & glazed shower cubicle, rain shower, extractor fan towel radiator
Retractable ladder to large mostly boarded loft window to rear
FRONT GARDEN: enclosed, patio, lawn, timber shed to side, takes full advantage of the views
DRIVEWAY: block paved, parking for several cars
GARAGE: brick, attached
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58362977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ske897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.