Land for saleSheffield Road / Green Road Building Plot, Penistone
Withdrawn from Market
- Single building plot
- Planning permission granted for a 4 bedroom detached house
- Separate detached double garage
- Planning application: 2015/0334
- Convenient location opposite Springvale school
- Walking distance to Penistone centre & Train station
- Very close by to the Pennine Trail
- A fabulous and rare opportunity to build your home
- Full planning permission granted
- Viewing can be any time from 9am - 6pm, please access the plot from the Sheffield road entrance near
We are delighted to have the opportunity to sell this superbly placed and well serviced single building plot with planning permission for a substantial four bedroom, three storey home with detached double garage, gardens and private drive with ample parking.
Full details are available on the BMBC planning website:
Planning portal application Number: 2015/0334
Contact Pennine Sales for plans to be emailed Tel: 01226 766755 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The boundary fence between the new building plot and existing garden is to be erected by the owners of 280 Green Road, all other boundaries will be the responsible of the purchaser and developer of the plot.
The ground floor building of the former shop premises is to be demolished and removed from site by the existing owners.
Viewing is available anytime from 9am - 6pm via the hand gate on Sheffield Road near the bus stop, please respect the adjoining property by not disturbing them or entering their garden.
Please note these are draft details and have not yet been verified by our vendor client.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Only items specifically mentioned in these particular's are included in the sale.
The post code for Sat Nav purposes is S36 6BH and a street map is provided attached to this advertisement.
SERVICES We believe all mains services are located nearby however none are connected directly to the building plot.
These details were prepared from an inspection of the property and information provided by the vendor on 24th February 2017.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967 & MISDESCRIPTION ACT 1991 - When instructed to market this property every effort was made by visual inspection and from information supplied by the vendor to provide these details which are for description purposes only. Certain information was not verified, and we advise that the details are checked to your personal satisfaction. In particular, none of the services or fittings and equipment have been tested nor have any boundaries been confirmed with the registered deed plans. Pennine Lettings & Sales Ltd or any persons in their employment cannot give any representations of warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and we would ask prospective purchasers to bear this in mind when formulating their offer. We advise purchasers to have these areas checked by their own surveyor, solicitor and tradesman. Pennine Lettings & Sales Ltd accept no responsibility for errors or omissions.These particulars do not form the basis of any contract nor constitute any part of an offer of a contract.
If you wish to make an offer on this property before contacting a Financial Advisor or Solicitor you should make your offer to our office to avoid any delay and the possibility of a sale being agreed to other interested parties. Under the Estate Agents act 1991 you will be required to give us your financial details to enable us to qualify your ability to purchase before we can recommend your offer to our sellers. Offers may be made by visiting our Penistone Office or by telephone on 01226 766755.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS:
In order to proceed with a sale we will need confirmation of Identity and Proof of address.
If you have a property to sell and would like to discuss your requirements with us we offer a free no obligation valuation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101202000885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennine Lettings & Sales, Penistone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.