2 bedroom terraced house for saleAppleton Gate, Newark
- NO ONWARD CHAIN ATTACHED
- Mature terrace two bedroom house
- Yard and garden
- Two reception rooms
- First floor bathroom
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£105,000 Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 47 - 48 Market Place, Newark on 01636640473 before exchange of contracts.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a mature terrace house within proximity of the city centre and walking distance of the Newark Northgate train station. The property is offered to sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN ATTACHED and features a lounge with inner lobby, separate dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. There is access to two cellar areas from the dining room. To the first floor there are two bedroom areas and a bathroom. There is also an attic area to this second floor. Outside to the rear of the property there is a yard garden area.
Viewing this property is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
Lounge 12' 5" into alcove x 11' 11" ( 3.78m into alcove x 3.63m )
The lounge is approached via front entrance door and has coved ceiling and a window.
Having staircase rising to the first floor.
Dining Room 12' 5" into alcove x 12' 1" ( 3.78m into alcove x 3.68m )
The dining room has access to the cellar area, window, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.01m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, plumbing for automatic washing machine and door to the rear. There are two windows which one is uPVC double glazed.
Approached via stairs from the dining room and being divided into two main areas.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 5" into alcove x 11' 11" ( 3.78m into alcove x 3.63m )
The main bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and a window.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.79m )
Currently approached via folding doors from the landing , having a window and radiator.
Bathroom 12' x 6' 1" Max overall ( 3.66m x 1.85m Max overall )
The bathroom has a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a window and built-in linen cupboard.
Attic Area 13' 2" to the angle of sloping ceilin x 12' 5" including stairs excluding alc ( 4.01m to the angle of sloping ceilin x 3.78m including stairs excluding alc )
The attic area has a Velux style window.
To the rear of the property there is a yard and garden area with outside water supply and outside lighting.
Agents Notes One
We would be advised there is a pedestrian access across the rear yard for a neighbouring property. Further details upon request.
Agents Note Two
William h brown are not in receipt of any permissions/regulations regarding the conversion previously undertaken at this property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58367947.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.