2 bedroom property for saleChurch Lane, Long Clawson, Melton Mowbray
- Click 'Virtual Tour' for Video & Property Information Book about this Property
- Energy Rating D
- Stylish Ground Floor Apartment
- Part of an Exclusive Development
- Central Village Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- Contemporary Kitchen
A stylish ground floor property ideally suiting those looking to downsize or alternatively professional singles and couples looking for a village setting with ease of access to amenities. The property forms part of The Gables which is an interesting conversion of a period property sub divided in to five individual dwellings. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and should be viewed internally to appreciate the deceptive accommodation and delightful homely feel of the property. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, two double bedrooms, refitted bathroom, large storage cupboard, living room with bay window and kitchen to the rear. There is a communal courtyard garden for use by residents of The Gables and the property is situated in a central position overlooking the centre of this popular and bustling village.
Long Clawson offers an excellent range of facilities and amenities including a primary school, doctors surgery, butchers, bakery, shops, church and pub. School buses run from the village to the Endowed Schools at Loughborough and Ratcliffe College. The village is within the catchment area for Belvoir High School. Situated within the picturesque Vale of Belvoir the village is within easy commuting distance of Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough and Melton Mowbray.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58370545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.