4 bedroom barn conversion for saleMill Hill Road, Boughton, King's Lynn
- Detached barn conversion & outbuildings
- 4/5 bedrooms (2 ensuite)
- Ground floor underfloor heating
- Totally renovated outbuilding with Planning Consent for annexe
- Double garage, workshop and loggia
- C. 1.1 acre gardens facing South
A fabulous detached barn conversion situated within this picturesque village and having grounds in excess of 1 acre (STMS) and some splendid far reaching South facing views. 4 /5 bedrooms, loggia and double garage with workshops and store. Large re-built outbuilding suitable for many purposes.
A fabulous detached barn conversation of flint, brick and stone construction situated within this picturesque village and having grounds in excess of 1 acre (STMS) and some splendid south facing views. The property offers extensive accommodation incorporating a two storey, for bedroom family home together with an adjoining loggia, double garage, workshops, as well as a completely renovated and rebuilt single storey building with planning permission for a two bedroom annex. The property is tucked away from the main street and enjoys uninterrupted countryside views. The annex building is now ready for internal fitting by the purchasers, according to needs.
Quality oak flooring through with decorative pamment tiled insets, LED lighting and staircase to the first floor.
A beautifully proportioned room with quality solid oak flooring and brick chimney breast with a wood burning stove on a raised hearth.
Study / Bedroom Five
Twin cupboards. (Adjacent to shower cloakroom).
With shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. LED lighting.
Kitchen / Dining Area
Quality bespoke kitchen units with traditionally hinged wall cupboards. Granite working surfaces, china sink unit with mixer tap, integral dishwasher, Britannia range style cooker with six ring gas hob and extractor over, LED lighting and pamment tiled flooring. Larder cupboard with oil fired boiler providing hot water and central heating. Stable door to garden.
Range of wall and floor covers and drawers with working surfaces and plumbing for washing machine.
Main Reception Room
A splendid triple aspect room with brick chimney breast and wood burning stove on brick hearth. Quality oak flooring throughout and French doors opening onto the South facing terrace and rear garden.
LED lighting, two double cloakroom / wardrobe cupboards and desk area.
Gable window and stunning views over countryside, part vaulted ceiling, LED lighting, velux roof lights and walk in dressing room.
Bath with shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC with slate tiled walls, range of bathroom cupboards, towel radiator and extractor fan.
Another splendid bedroom suite comprising triple aspect windows include velux roof lights, LED lighting and walk in dressing room.
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, wash hand basin with drawers below and low level WC, with LED lighting and extractor fan.
Airing cupboard with pressurised hot water cylinder.
LED lighting and loft access with loft ladder.
With ball and claw foot bath with central shower mixer, WC and pedestal wash hand basin with LED lighting.
Walnut Tree Barn has a U shaped configuration around a delightful central shingled forecourt with parking and turning. Adjacent to the property there is a covered loggia ideal for semi alfresco entertaining etc. Access to the double garage with large workshop. Twin remote up and over doors. From here another internal door leads through to a workshop, store and a passage leading out to the drive area.
This is a large building amounting to c. 1180 ft2 which has been externally re-built and re-roofed etc. and now just requires internal fitting according to purchasers own requirements. The building has planning permission as a two bedroom annex but would also be a perfect workshop / studio / office building or a combination of a number of activities (stp).
The Gardens & Grounds
The property faces South at the rear and has splendid distant views over gently falling countryside. The vendors say that Ely Cathedral is visible from here on a clear day. Occupying grounds of c. 1.1 acres in all (STMS) these mostly consist of neatly maintained lawns and a small paddock which are enclosed by fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58380367.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.