2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Asfordby Valley, Melton Mowbray
- Click 'Virtual Tour' for Video & Property Information Book about this Property
- Victorian Semi-Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen and Breakfast Room
- EPC Rating E
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Well Presented Interior
- Large Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing & Gfch
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This very well presented two bedroom semi-detached property is situated within this popular and well serviced village. The property benefits from GFCH & uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises: Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, uPVC Rear breakfast room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The fully enclosed rear garden has a patio area and a lawn with shrub borders. The property is currently let at £6,300 per annum and would therefore make an ideal investment purchase with the tenant in-situ, or could be sold with vacant possession.
Asfordby is a particularly well serviced village offering an excellent range of local shopping and schooling facilities. The village is particularly well situated with fast access to Melton Mowbray, Loughborough and Leicester.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.