Land for saleLand At Coleman's Lane, Porchfield
- Extends to approximately 25.22 acres (10.21 ha)
- The land has been used to grow maize and short rotation grass leys
- Classified as slightly acid but base-rich loamy and clayey soils
- Road frontage to and access from Coleman's Lane
- The parcels are enclosed and divided by mature hedgerows
- Lot 1 also available, or available as a whole
DESCRIPTION Lot 2 - The land off Coleman's Lane, Porchfield extends to approximately 13.62 acres (5.51 ha) and is a ring fenced block of land divided into two parcels.
It has good road frontage along the southern boundary onto Coleman's Lane.
The land has been used to grow maize and short rotation grass leys. The land is classified as slightly acid but base-rich loamy and clayey soils.
The parcels are enclosed and divided by mature hedgerows.
LOTTING Lot 1 is also available, or the property is available as a whole.
WAYLEAVES, EASEMENTS AND RIGHTS OF WAY The property is being sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights including; rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and other rights and obligations, easements and quasi-easements and restrictive covenants and all existing and proposed wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, drains, water and gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not.
There is an electricity line and a sewage pipe crossing the land.
There are no public rights of way over the land.
OVERAGE AND RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS The land is subject to an overage clause of 50% of the uplift in value for a period of 30 years. This applies to residential property only.
ACCESS Access for lot 1 is on the southern boundary off Colemans Lane and Lot 2 access is on the southeast boundary off Colemans Lane.
TENURE The land is being sold freehold. The land is subject to an Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancy dated 12th November 1963. Notice has been served to terminate the tenancy and this expires on 10th October 2018. The land will be sold with vacant possession.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME The land is registered for Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements but there are no entitlements included with the sale.
VIEWINGS Viewings are by appointment only with BCM.
CONTACT Arielle Elton-Walters, BCM (IOW) LLP, Willow Barn, Long Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NW
T: 01983 828 805 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTIONS From Newport, at Coppins Bridge, heads north west on Medina Way/A3020 (The Dual Carriageway). At St. Mary's Roundabout, take the first exit onto Forest Road (A3054). Stay on this road for approximately 2.1 miles until the cross roads with Betty Haunt Lane and Whitehouse Road. Turn right into Whitehouse Road and then take the left hand turning after approximately half a mile into Coleman's Lane. The land can be found on the right after 0.3 miles, and can be accessed just after the Cricket Club.
LOCAL AUTHORITY Isle of Wight Council, County Hall, High Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1UD
W: www.iwight.com T: 01983 821 000
IMPORTANT NOTICE BCM and their clients give notice that:-
1. They have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and BCM has not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Photos taken and Particulars prepared May 2018. Particulars updated October 2018.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58390971.html
- Lymington Pier (8.2 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Lymington Pier (8.2 mi)
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference 102655000153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BCM, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.