2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKinross Crescent, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 4PE
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached True Bungalow
- Ideally Positioned Close To All Amenitie
- Large Welcoming Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Diner With Feature Fireplace
- Neutrally Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom semi detached true bungalow situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Blackpool. Situated within walking distance from all local amenities and travel links and just short distance from major motorway links and Blackpool town centre, this ideally positioned property offers flexible living and on internal inspection briefly comprises of large welcoming hallway, spacious lounge diner, neutrally fitted kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance south facing rear garden and laid to lawn front garden with a gated driveway leading to a single detached garage. Double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb bungalow. OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 390545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.